Switch between the best of both worlds with the new Hardy Jet Switch Rod! It’s short two-handed configuration can be fished with either two-hand or single-hand techniques. Ideal for presenting large flies and heavy rigs or tips, it is light and responsive enough to fish single-handed all day in comfort. When high banks, tight overhangs, and distant seams require precise line control in shorter package than a spey rod, the Jet Switch fits the bill. And thanks to Hardy’s award-winning SINTRIX® 330 blank technology, you will have a durable rod with increased impact resistance, reduced weight, and increased compressive strength. Make the Switch to Hardy today!! Ships Free!!
- Blanks containing SINTRIX® 330 material
- Refined middle-to-tip action
- Fuji butt guides with hard chrome snake intermediates
- Clear ‘Pearl Grey’ blank finish with silver highlights
- Section line up marks
- Full ‘AAAA’ grade cork handle
- Supplied with cloth rod bag, and a hard cloth-covered Hardy rod tube