The new Hardy Sirrus Glass fly rod brings the advantages of Sintrix technology to a classic series of rods. Perfectly suited to short range presentations on small mountain streams and small spring creeks, the addition of Sintrix makes a glass fly rod possible without the “floppy” tip. This translates to smoother casts, more distance and accuracy, and enhanced impact resistance. Hardy uses spigot ferrules on the Sirrus for smooth, even flex throughout the blank with no “dead spots” in the action. And like any good glass rod it has the ability to “self-load” for short casts and the supple tip to protect fine tippets on big fish. Any rod that fishes this well should look the part and the Hardy Sirrus takes fit, finish and style to the next level. A composite rod that is finished to a “bamboo” level of perfection. Even the tube is a work of art! Ships Free!!
- SINTRIX® Resin impregnated S glass construction
- Super smooth deep loading action
- Classic styling
- High grade fittings and finish
- All Models 3-Piece with Spigot Ferrules
- Beautiful glass tube with finished cork plug and distinctive Hardy rod sock