The HMH Standard vise is built for the discerning fly tyer. Made in Maine from the best stainless steel, tool steel, and brass, the improved chassis and bearing system provides better rotation and an infinitely-adjustable head angle. This is a vise that is made to last a lifetime! Easy jaw change out means you can always have the correct jaw for the size of hook you are using and the HMH Standard will also accept the new HMH Tube Vise Converter for tying tube flies. Ships Free!!
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Longest Tying Platform for Better Tying
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Quick Change Jaw Feature
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Chassis
- Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Large, Comfort-Grip Locking Cam Lever
- Fast, One-Hand Operation
- Double Spring Material Clip
- Neoprene Vise Pouch Included
- Lifetime Guarantee
Note: Comes with Omni Jaws. Micro and Magnum Jaws sold separately. Also accepts the HMH Tube Vise Converter.