The Hodgman Aesis Shell Jacket lets you forget the weather and just fish. 3-layer waterproof and windproof V-TecH breathable fabric, a rain shedding triple rain fly on the main zipper and fully taped seams mean you are ready for anything nature can deliver.
The hood is 3-way adjustable and features an integrated wire in the brim so when you shape it the way you like, it stays that way. Water-tight cinch cuffs help eliminate water from running down the inside of your sleeve while you’re casting or releasing a fish.
ROM™ (Range of Motion) fit utilizes a gusset and articulated sleeves so it won’t bind and restrict your casting motion. Large profile chest pockets are perfect for carrying a couple of fly boxes for a morning swinging for trout or steelhead and the magnetic fly patch holds your flies while you are switching patterns. There’s even a specialized belt catch so your jacket stays put when you’re putting your waders on.
- 3-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- 3-way adjustable integrated wire brimmed hood
- Two large front pockets with accessory attachment points and magnetic patch for quick fly storage
- ROM™ articulated fit and design for optimum range of motion
- Two YKK® vertical water repellant zip chest pockets
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Back D ring for accessory attachment
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- Inner security pocket