The Hardy Ultralite SDS fly reel is the ultimate inshore salt and big river sealed drag reel. Designed to handle everything you can throw at it and then some, whether you’re chasing Tarpon and Permit in the Keys or big Steelies on the Skeena, look no further for a reel that won’t let you down. The 6-sided carbon disc drag can generate up to 14# of stopping power while remaining silky smooth during long, burning runs. It’s fully sealed at 7 points, not one or two like some reels so you can rely on it to provide the ultimate performance for years of adventure. Available in 3 sizes for everything from bones and Great Lakes steelhead to Tarpon and Alaska Kings. Ships Free!!
One size 10000 left!!
- Unique Hardy SDS Sealed Drag System – 7 point seal
- Advanced carbon composite weave disc drag
- Full 6061 bar stock aluminium construction with deep anodized finish
- Saltwater safe
- Designed for hard-fighting saltwater species, also makes a superb Salmon reel
- Quick captive spool release system
- Supplied in a neoprene reel pouch