Trout Licemse required for Stocked Waters starting today

Don’t forget to get your Trout License if you don’t have one yet. From October 1 to June 15, the Trout License is needed along with the appropriate fishing license to fish waters that are under the Catchable Trout Stocking Program. You can get all of your licenses online at, here at the shop or at any other license agent.